Details of the class:
Opens on every Thursday from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (basically four times a month).
You can come to the class without contacting administrator of the class; even you come for the first time or continued to come to the class after the first lesson.
Okusawa Higashi Chiku Kaikan (Okusawa East District Public Hall), 2nd Floor
2-9-28, OKusawa, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo
@Center of this map@<- Click here
Same with other Master Seifs class. No admission fee required.
Please contact administrator for the details.
Tuition fee can be paid each time at the class or you can buy class pass (it is a small note to affix stamps every time you come to the class. You need to pay for four lessons at a time). It is more reasonable to buy class pass that will be valid for one year.
We offer student discount. It is 1000 yen cheaper than ordinary fare.
Note) Please show your student ID. This discount is only for full time students not for part time adult students.
Class pass can be shared by family members.
For the people who pay for class pass, Master Sei offers following (effective since April 2010):
12th class of the first class pass, Master Sei will view your aura and explain it to you.
12th class of the second pass, Master Sei will give you personal guidance.
12th class of the third pass, Master Sei will give you Chi Kong Channel or write you one Chinese character with Chi Kong Calligraphy.
12th class of the forth pass, Mr. Sei will issue completion certificate.
Master Sei will give you advices about your health condition as well as your future luck and chances.
First, we do Shuei Shaou as warm up Chi Kong (we can chat while we do Shuei Shaou). And then we do Dynamic Kong (active Chi Kong), study Master Seifs lecture (including Q&A sessions), Dynamic Kong again, Static Kong (quiet and less active Chi Kong like meditation) and as a wrap up, we do Simple Tai Chi Kong.
Please wear clothes you can relax and actively move. Class room is with tatami floor so you can even lie on the floor while you learn Chi Kong. There is a small changing room so you can bring your clothes for the class.
History of the class:
Master Seifs Jiyugaoka class started on July 23, 1991 as a class of secret Chi Kong. Many students learned with us over the past 19 years. Having Master Seifs cosmopolitan nature, students are beyond border of countries and regardless of age and sex. We are fortunate to be able to hold Master Seifs class at the same location for 19 years. We could do it because of Master Seifs hospitality and charm as well as warm understanding of students. We would like to thank Master Sei and students for their continuous support.
There were cases that we could hold special seminar in the country with Master Sei. We could learn great deal of Master Seifs wisdom then. We hope to plan other seminar in the future.
Having taught by Master Sei, many students learned and understood that Chi Kong is not the method to receive power from others but it is a method to train your body and sprit. are maintaining healthy life by doing Chi Kong in their daily life.
How to go to Jiyugaoka Class:
12 minutes walk from Jiyugaoka Station of Toyoko Line.
1. When you come out from South Exit of Jiyugaoka Station, turn left and walk to the direction of Jiyugaoka Tokyu Super Market.
2. Continue walk on the same street and pass the side of Jiyugaoka Tokyu Super Market, You will reach street called Jiyu Dori. Tturn right (to the south) and walk to the direction of Okusawa.
3. Walk for about 150 meters, you will find Family Mart Convenience Store on your left. Continue walking and you will find Okusawa Shrine on your right. Keep on walking straight.
4. When you find Mizuho Bank ATM on your left (opposite side of book shop), turn left and then walk for about 50 meters. You will find Okusawa Higashi Chiku Kaikan on your right.
5. Secret Chi Kong Class is held on the second floor of Okusawa Higashi Chiku Kaikan.
2 minutes walk from Okusawa Station of Tokyu Meguro Line.
1. Come out from exit of Okusawa Station and turn right.
2. Walk for 30 minutes and you will find Mizuho Bank ATM at the opposite side of book shop. Turn right and walk for 50 meters, you will find Okusawa Higashi Chiku Kaikan on your right.
3. Secret Chi Kong Class is held on the second floor of Okusawa Higashi Chiku Kaikan.
Administrator for the English speakers: Yukiko Sakai
Please send email to if you have any inquiries.
Note) Y. Sakai checks email on her Yahoo account few times a week. She may not be able to answer your inquiries immediately. Please understand.
New comer is welcome to the class as mentioned; however, we have only limited English speakers at the class. We are sure that you can feel and understand the effect of Chi Kong by actually doing it but there may be cases that non-Japanese new comer may find it difficult to understand Master Seifs lecture.
Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to meeting you soon.
@Contact (in English)@
@Contact (in Japanese)@@